Saturday, April 24, 2010

Better Yesterday, Better Today, Better Tomorrow...

I realized something yesterday morning. My vent really wasn't about the kids, but the parents. I really hate feeling aggravated with the kids, so I decided, I don't have to be. I will just be mad at the parents who made them that way. They don't know any better because they were never taught. Once I realized that, I was once again at peace and could let things roll off my back. I told J that I would just be mad at him and his ex, instead of the kids. Since then, we have been having a much better time together. Today is another fun-filled, busy day. We are going to go to a lighthouse since the kids have never been, then off to a fund-raiser for autism and finally BayFest. I gotta go get ready for the day so Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment