Saturday, November 7, 2009

=\

So, I am still very aggravated and annoyed. I think the part that bugs me most is that I love J so much and it is aggravating to be unable to fix his depression and his aggravation. When I had money (or credit), we were traveling to this convention and that convention and J was happy. Now that we are broke, he is miserable and it is beginning to make me miserable. I am not Super Wife Mommy Woman. I'm just me.. =\ It feels a lot like it is because I am in this place in my life that it makes him unhappy. But, money does not grow on trees so I don't know why he can't give me some slack and consider what he is doing to me whenever he decides something without asking me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry...it is so difficult to see outside of my own existence. I'm an aspie just struggling to survive. I do not want to live without you. You have turned my life around. <3

    ReplyDelete