Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Life Goes On and On and On...

I have not blogged in a little bit. I am not as diligent as my husband is about blogging, even though it was my idea. Anyway, to update you with what is going on with us...

J is seeing a therapist. She is delightful to talk to about what is going on with J. We have hope once again. She has given J a homework assignment, which is to reflect. That means he has to repeat back to me what he thinks I meant, not what I said. He has been doing pretty well so I begin to wonder if I was right about selective listening lol.. now that he has to stop and listen, he understands what I am saying. *accusing stare*

I had a bad day yesterday because I want to be able to support my family but it is so hard to get things going. I can't even get a regular retail job and I have a Bachelor's Degree!! However, after a nice, HOT shower and some dinner, I felt a lot better. Today we went to the regular doctor's office to get J help for his other ailments like his back and his allergies. We have an appointment with the back doctor (not the chiropractor) and will be getting J's blood work done. So, we are in a limbo, but next week, we go see the psychiatrist finally!

That's all for now. =]

1 comment:

  1. Lisa and I say it all the time, "G is incredible!" And you are. Certainly an inspiration to me, for sure.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete