Saturday, October 3, 2009

Feeling Like A Single Mom

In many ways, I feel like a single mom. I have 2 kids to take care of (my husband and my son). It is going to be extremely hard with only 1 income, but I am hoping to go back to the doctor and go through a more extensive process of getting J diagnosed with AS. Then, we will be applying for disability once again. I can't do this alone, and the government should not make it so someone who probably has low-functioning Asperger's Syndrome cannot get assistance. It is absolutely ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I am a burden. Just know that I love you and that is one thing I can function well at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree, G. A disability is a disability whether it can be 'seen' or not.

    Hang in there, my friend - you are an incredible woman. Stay strong. :-)

    ReplyDelete