Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Throwing In The Towel

I am at the end of my rope. My feet are dangling and my toes are scraping the ground. I can let go and walk off at any moment, and I think I want to. Out of everything I have done, going with J to this doctor and that doctor and making the appointments and babying J, etc, he turns around and tells me it is my fault that I have anxiety. Let's not forget that my anxiety would not be so high if I didn't have to cater to him every second or otherwise be told I wasn't supportive or I'm mean or I'm abusive... all the while, he doesn't ever look in the mirror and do self-reflection. I have been driven to the brink of insanity by dealing with him, his kids, his ex and his family. NOT ANY MORE! The only problem is that he won't go anywhere because he doesn't have anywhere to go... so I'm stuck with him until he moves on to suck the life out of someone else.

2 comments: