Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Alone

Well, the backlash has happened, but it has not been full-force yet. I get a couple texts about my previous blog that I cross-posted on facebook and someone on my friend's list told one of the people about the blog because she is friends with her. So, I had to prune my friend's list. I have to wonder if she was read the entire blog or just the part about her because her problem was that I mentioned her. I told her that it was actually examples of what people who live with Aspies go through. It is meant to make people feel like they are not alone. We are not alone, but sometimes it sure does feel like it.

2 comments:

  1. I have always been alone until I met you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are not alone - keep writing, my friend. :o)

    ReplyDelete