Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some Reality For You

Today was a bad day for J. He was very upset and anxiety-filled all day. We are in the process of moving back to his home state to be closer to his kids. However, that means finding jobs up there when there are none and somehow finding houses while lacking the funds to pay for it. It is a rough time but we are trying to make it work. J has been upset all day because he does not like having to leave the house for a job. This naturally gives him anxiety. Like I said in a previous post, even with anxiety medications, it did not help. It is just one of the things we deal with.

I find it difficult to handle my own emotions when J is like that. We struggle on days like these. I worry that his mood will bring me down or will affect our 4 month old son in the future. However, everyday is not like this and by night, he was more relaxed and the household itself felt calmer. I try to understand his feelings and moods but I can't neglect my son's or my own. All I can hope is that tomorrow is a better day.

2 comments:

  1. You are an incredible woman, G.

    I'm glad I found your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write so well...I wish I could express my rants more eloquently. I'm glad your with me hun. :)

    ReplyDelete